Student First Aid
Free First Aid for School Children
Sample Video: Seizures and Epilepsy
At ProTrainings, we believe that every school child should learn basic first aid skills but this is difficult and costly to schools. Our answer is to offer a free video online course to all school students in the UK where they can not only learn first aid skills but also learn how to use online training courses which will help improve their ICT skills. On the course various first aid subjects are covered to encourage children to help someone in need but to also ensure that they keep themselves safe at all time and make sure that they get help.
You can register your school, club or organisation free direct with ProTrainings or if you are at school you can also register.
Total course time includes 1 hours and 0 minutes of video training as well as knowledge reviews, final test, remedial help and reviewing downloaded material.
- Introduction to First Aid
- Prevention of accidents and Keeping safe in an emergency
- Looking after someone in need
- Unconscious but breathing
- Adult and older children CPR
- Hands only CPR
- Heart Attack and Stroke
- Serious Bleeding and Shock
- Broken bones and spinal injury
- Allergic Reaction
- Asthma and Breathing Problems
- Treating Pets
- Summary and learning more
- Student First Aid Student Manual V6.0 - 2015 guidelines including ERC first aid changes
- EmergencySMS service leaflet
- Home Emergency Contact Sheet
- Pet Emergency Contact Sheet and Care
- Link to the Community HeartBeat Trust is a national charity focused on provision of life saving defibrillation services to local communities.
- Free student first aid program leaflet
- How to register to call EMS by text
- Adult CPR Flowchart handout
- Epilepsy in Action Leaflet (register on www.epilepsy.org.uk)
- Link to HeadSmart website
- Polish - Pierwsza Pomoc w Pracy Ksiazka studenta V5.0 - 2010 guidelines